martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

Good News and infinite thanks!!!

Hi there! I'm back! First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you! Thank you so much for your support, purchasing, messages, emails, invitations, advice and  so many things!!!! I have no words to thank you enough, I really felt grateful for your concern about my future as designer. For the first time in my life I felt as if all my work it was alive, each doll, princess, frogs, rabbit, bear, clown, etc... All smiling at me from the computer. I know that many of them are in your computer as well.
However, a tear dropped my eyes last February 28, when the CSD store finally closed its doors forever. CSD store was my home for seven years. But thanks to you I'm no longer sad.
I have found new homes for my designs!!! All my work (except a few packs will spend retirement) will soon be available for you in the following stores: 

Scraps'N'Company

My Memories

Sensibility Scrapping

Wilma4ever.com

My Scrapbook Planet


Since March 13, also at:

With Love Studio

Aimee Asher Boutique

 I think that's good news! Finally here is my new papers pack. I hope you like it!


 photo 1Paci_Fairy_World_Preview_zps5q86qdl3.jpg

Available at ScrasNcompany, Sensibility Scrapping, Wilma4ever and MyScrapbookplanet

No response to “Good News and infinite thanks!!!”